I haven’t been around too long, but here are twenty things I have learned in my 10 years on planet Earth,
1. Try and be positive as much as you can, so you stay smiling.
2. Brush your teeth regulary – to stop your teeth from falling out and your breath smelling bad.
3. Try your best at everything, you will achieve more.
4. Have five a day – to keep you regular. =)
5. Go to bed on time, so you’re not get grumpy the next day!
6. Don’t be afraid to say no to your friends, if you know something they are doing is not right.
7. Mum and Dad will always find out.
8. Helping out at home will make life easier for parents.
9. Treat your friends and family well.
10. Don’t be afraid to try something new.
11. Confess if you’ve done something wrong. You’ll get into more trouble when you lie about it.
12. When a cat is asleep, don’t frighten it or he may jump and scratch you.
13. Try again if you don’t get it at first, practice makes perfect.
14. Don’t cheat, you will get in trouble and kids stay away from other kids who cheat.
15. Don’t be mean to people, you might make them upset.
16. Always read the first chapter of a book before you decide if you like it or not.
17. Don’t become a teacher when you get older, because you will be worked to death and have no life.
18. Always keep a promise, so you don’t disappoint people.
19. Don’t make a fuss when someone says no,- moaning will not get you what you want.
20. Look left and right when you are crossing the road, so you always know what traffic is coming. It will help you stay safe.