Last night, I got an early birthday present as well. =) I found out that I was nominated for The Liebster Award! Thank you so much to the wonderful Jackie Smith for nominating me!
Here’s a link to her blog: http://jackiesmith114.wordpress.com
The rules for Liebster Award are as follows:
•Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
•Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
•Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
•Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
•Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
My answers to the ten questions I was asked are…
1) What is your favorite book? Last year I would have said The Twits by Roald Dahl, but today I say The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins!
2) If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? I would really like to publish another book or raise money for my local Hospice.
3) If you had one superpower, what would it be? I would love to be invisible, that would be pretty cool!
4) If you could visit a fictional world (i.e. Narnia, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, etc…) for a day, where would you go? It’s probably not safe but I would love to visit the fictional world of The Hunger Games!
5) Where is your favorite place in the world? I love Ölüdeniz in Turkey, it is pretty and hot weather!
6) If you could meet three people from any time in history, who would they be? I wouldn’t really want to meet anyone from history really, other than my nanny who died last year. I would like to meet her again =)
7) Why did you start keeping your blog? I don’t know really, because I like writing and journalism and wanted to learn more.
8) What do you hope to accomplish in 2014? I hope to do well in my school exams in 2014 =)
9) What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Annoy my mum and dad!
10) If you could be any Disney Character, who would you be? I like the princess from Aladin!
I nominate the following bloggers for this award…
PAULSON LOVES BOOKS
My ten questions are…
1) What is your favourite book of all time?
2) Have you ever met anyone famous?
3) Do you like sports, what is your favourite?
4) What is your favourite, juice, tea or coffee?
5) Where is your favourite place in the world?
6) What was the last movie you watched?
7) Do you have any new years resolutions?
8) Have you stuck to your new years resolution?
9) What is your favourite music band?
10) Do you plan an instrument?