I am excited to announce that heatherellisbooks.wordpress.com has been nominated for another award!
Thank you to my friend in America Jackie Smith http://jackiesmith114.wordpress.com for nominating me!
Here are the rules for The Sunshine Award:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
I hereby present the Sunshine Award to the following bloggers:
Now… 10 interesting things about me…
1) I published my first children’s book on Amazon when I was 10 years old called ‘The Sugary Sherburts’.
2) I have watched the film, Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days more times than I want to tell people on this blog.
3) I talk a bit loud.
4) I have two cats. I have had my first cat called Toby since he was a tiny kitten; he was the only black cat in a litter of ginger cats – so cute. He used to be the size of my hand and now he is a massive grumpy beast (but I love him)!
5) I rescued my second cat from being put to sleep; she couldn’t be rehomed for a long time. No one would take her because she was in a bit of a state. She is a lovely cat and we are all very happy now.
6) I like One Direction. My favourite member of One Direction is Zayn Malik.
7) My favourite holiday place is Turkey.
8) My favourite ever book is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
9) My favourite subject at school is………. Maths! You were expecting me to say English weren’t you?
10) I won a goldfish when I was three (from a fair) and he lasted for many years. Secretly my parents kept replacing the fish with similar looking ones when they died, so that I didn’t know or get upset!